Accidental Quilter

Love to quilt, but don't have time to maintain a website--so here's a quilt blog instead. I'll try to post photos of new quilts and friends and any new quilt tips I learn along the way!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tallahassee, Florida, United States

http://wwww.maryzcox.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2005


Found this pic on an abondoned web page that is still floating around on the web. This is an original design using alternating Shoofly and some kind of star or windmill block. (I don't remember.) It is called "Right Angles In Paradise." I designed it on Electric Quilt--then made it and quilted it. It is hanging on the bedroom wall of my son, Sidney Cox in his home in Los Angeles. I got to see it again when we visited him in the spring and forgot how much I liked this little quilt. :) Posted by Picasa Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home