Accidental Quilter

Love to quilt, but don't have time to maintain a website--so here's a quilt blog instead. I'll try to post photos of new quilts and friends and any new quilt tips I learn along the way!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tallahassee, Florida, United States

http://wwww.maryzcox.com

Sunday, July 31, 2005


Here is my oldest son, Arcy and my husband, Bob, holding up Arcy's completed T-shirt quilt that I finished this Christmas. He is a biogenetic engineer at Cal Tech and the T's are mostly from science clubs and events from high school and college. The sashing is an oriental print and the back is a lovely oriental crane print. It is long arm quilted in an overal shell pattern. The quilt is on his bed out in California. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home