Accidental Quilter

Love to quilt, but don't have time to maintain a website--so here's a quilt blog instead. I'll try to post photos of new quilts and friends and any new quilt tips I learn along the way!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tallahassee, Florida, United States

http://wwww.maryzcox.com

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Book Reviews& digital photo for fabric


If you are into printing your own photo fabric--this photo of a Japanese tulip tree that I took in the spring might make a nice design. Fun for an experiment. :)
Here is a link to my book reviews on Amazon. There are a few other reviews mixed in --but the bulk of reviews are quilting books. :)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/AX6UN10IG8ONQ/ref=cm_cr_auth/002-3304859-8589604?%5Fencoding=UTF8 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Tonya Ricucci said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:17 AM  
Blogger Tonya Ricucci said...

Hey Mary,

I enjoyed reading your book reviews. Found out you are a YA librarian - way cool. We definitely have some quilting books in common (Gwen and Roberta) - would love to see more of your work.

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home